Top 10 Best amplifier for turntable in 2021 Comparison Table
- Amplify and enjoy your home audio experience in the comfort of your home
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 Kilo Hertz). Speaker impedance - 6–16 ohms
- Phono input, 4 stereo RCA audio inputs, 3.5 millimeter input, stereo RCA output
- Built in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream your favorite music service, podcasts, and more from other Bluetooth devices.
- Connect up to 4 speakers; A/B switching to play all at once, or in separate zones
- 2X120 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Stereo Amplifier is perfect for your PA and home theater acoustic sound system. Gives you 2x120W power which can be used for multi speakers w/ 4 ohm impedance, enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 4 INPUTS: This personal digital amp box supports various external sources 3 pairs RCA audio input for tuner, CD player, tape deck, camcorder or VCR, 1/4" microphone IN, 1/4" headphone jack input. Also features a REC output for recording
- PAGER/MIXING MODE: The mini integrated indoor AV receiver features pager and mixing switch. In pager mode, the signal from the microphone will override to auto talkover, use for hosting and meetings. Switch to mixing mode for a fun karaoke session
- PUSH TYPE SPEAKER TERMINAL: The sound amplifying mixer device lets you easily connect speaker wires directly to the amplifier. The total speaker impedance must be at least 4 Ohm per channel at stereo mode
- EQ CONTROLS: The improved professional compact bookshelf sound amplifier features crisp and responsive button for power switch and rotary knob controls for mic volume, balance, bass, treble, master volume, and input source
- Bluetooth 5.0 & Stereo RCA & MM Phono inputs: can be used as tube amp or MM phono amp, and input signal can be losslessly switched via input selection, perfectly compatible with most audio device such as phone, computer, TV, CD player, DAC, MM record player and so on.
- GE5654 vacuum tube & HiFi Sound: filter out the digital sound of common audio sources to get warm and sweet, delicate and mellow sound, much softer and more listenable, full in mid, powerful in low and clear in high frequency. No need to change or upgrade other vacuum tubes.
- Super large output power & low frequency output: adopting TDA7498E amp IC whose max output power can reach 160W+160W(4Ω), and equipped with 32V/5A power supply, easily to drive most home passive speakers. And adding subwoofer output, convenient to connect active subwoofer and build 2.1 audio system.
- Perfect Design & Powerful function: with tone control, easy to get more smooth and delicate sound by adjusting treble and bass knob, and bypass function is added to enjoy original sound. Vacuum tube circuit can be also bypassed, easy to compare the difference digital sound and tube sound, adding much fun and higher playability.
- Exquisite Appearance & Proper Size: metal black case and vacuum tube with blue and orange decorating light looks fashionable and attractive, designed input switch / tube and tone pass & bypass switch, very convenient to use and suitable for stereo home and desktop audio system.
- CONVERTS PHONO SIGNALS: A turntable preamp that converts phono signals to Line Level Signals This state-of-the-art circuitry phono preamp can accommodate magnetic pickups with an input sensitivity of 3mV at 50K Ohms
- LOW NOISE OPERATION: Offers outstanding performance with it’s Low-Noise Audio Operational Amplifiers The output is 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms It’s better to position the preamp close to the source to reduce unwanted noise and interference
- CONNECTS TO TURNTABLES: Connect any turntable to modern sound equipment without specialized phono input for amplifying music For the receiver, this can be connected to speakers, computers, laptops and more
- SIMPLE PLUG & PLAY: This mini preamp has stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs Connect the turntable to the RCA inputs and ground Then, connect the amplifier receiver to the RCA outputs
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We guarantee this electric phono preamplifier with both a 30 day no hassle money back return policy and a 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- This Class A single-ended vacuum tube amplifier adopts hand welding to ensure the true reality of the sound quality (with headphone amp function ASIN: B076CC92BX).
- This amplifier adopts transformer parallel output to reduce its internal resistance by half and achieve doubled improvement on its power.
- Using antimagnetic transformer covers to shield current interference and achieve much lower static noise.
- Its sound output is full of analog style. The bass part is deep and powerful and the vocal part is sweet and intoxicating.
- It has a classic and graceful appearance. The VU meters and vacuum tubes makes it more elegant and attractive.
- A SLIM SENSATIONAL INTEGRATED AMP – Enclosed in a vibration resistant design, the PMA-800NE powers the widest range of speakers (50W in 8 ohms & 85W in 4 ohms) and reproduces audio with utmost accuracy and superiority for an unsurpassable sound experience
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONGS WITH IMPECCABLE PRECISION – Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuit power amplifier, this amp BALANCES HIGH POWER & MUSIC DETAILS PERFECTLY - the output audio is clean, rich and immersive
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES FOR A COMPLETE HOME THEATER – Features 4 Digital, 4 RCA & 1 phono inputs for connecting various audio sources such as a CD Player, Blu-ray, TV audio, turntables and more, plus headphone and line-level recorder outputs
- VINYL FANS ENJOY PURE ANALOG – Connect your audio sources and speakers via the RCA inputs with the Analog Mode button that disengages the digital circuitry and you will experience the warm sound of all your analog sources!
- SOUND DIRECT CONTROL – Equipped with TONAL BALANCE CONTROLS for better deeper bass and treble harmony on the front panel, this Integrated Stereo Amplifier features a sound direct button that gives you a balanced sound even if you don't have a sub
- ✓ DESIGNED FOR VINYL – Cambridge Audio’s Alva Duo was designed to give you a superb sonic experience from your favorite record collection using its state-of-the-art switch mode power supply and a new surface mounted circuit board.
- ✓ ATTENTION TO DETAIL – The Alva Duo's switch mode power supply and surface mount technology delivers short signal paths and a faster response with precision and lower background noise so you don't hear a hum over the vinyl's low-level signals.
- ✓ SUBSONIC FILTER & BALANCE CONTROL – The Alva Duo will even work if your vinyls are a little worse for wear. The subsonic filter and balance control eliminate low frequency rumbles from imperfections in your vinyl for an accurate soundstage.
- ✓ HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER – Cambridge added a unique 6.35mm headphone jack directly into the phono stage so you can listen in private. The integrated headphone output also means no need to turn on your amplifier just to power your headphones.
- ✓ TECH SPECS - MAX POWER CONSUMPTION 10W, CARTRIDGE SUPPORT Moving Magnet | Moving Coil, GAIN @ 1KHZ MM: 39dB | MC: 60dB, NOMINAL OUTPUT 300mV, SENSITIVITY FOR NOMINAL OUTPUT MM: 3.35mV | MC: 305uV, DIMENSIONS 1.9" x 8.5" x 6.2", WEIGHT 2.1lbs
- CONVERTS PHONO SIGNALS: A turntable preamp that converts phono signals to Line Level Signals. This state-of-the-art circuitry phono preamp can accommodate magnetic pickups with an input sensitivity of 3mV at 50K Ohms
- LOW NOISE OPERATION: Offers outstanding performance with it’s Low-Noise Audio Operational Amplifiers. The output is 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms. It’s better to position the preamp close to the source to reduce unwanted noise and interference
- CONNECTS TO TURNTABLES: Connect any turntable to modern sound equipment without specialized phono input for amplifying music. For the receiver, this can be connected to speakers, computers, laptops and more
- SIMPLE PLUG & PLAY: This mini preamp has stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs. Connect the turntable to the RCA inputs and ground. Then, connect the amplifier receiver to the RCA outputs
- T3 phono preamp is designed for home MM(moving magnet) turntable record players to convert phono signals to line level signals. It is only a preamp, which needs to be used with amplifiers or active speakers.
- With volume control, higher amplification times can make best use of your record player performance.
- Adopting pure copper GND and gold-plated RCA terminals, low-noise integrated circuits and high quality components to remove low frequency noise and ensure clear sound quality, bringing HiFi listening experience.
- Mini size with attractive appearance, power switch with red indicator makes it fashionable, metal aluminum case can prevent vibrations and electromagnetic interference, very suitable for home and desktop audio system use.
- 2 SPEED TURNTABLE: Easily adjust your belt-driven Crosley turntable between 33 & 45 rpm records
- ADJUSTABLE TONE ARM: This Crosley turntable includes an adjustable tone arm that allows you to tune tracking force on your vinyl records.
- INCLUDES SPEAKERS: This turntable includes a switchable pre-amp & speakers that can be connected when playing records
- VIBRATION CONTROL: This Crosley turntable includes a heavy steel platter and audio-grade MDF plinth that control vibrations for clearer records
- BLUETOOTH RECEIVER: This turntable is Bluetooth compatible, alowing you to stream your favorite music through the turntable speakers.
Our Best Choice: Nobsound T12 Phono Preamp ; Turntable Preamplifier ; Headphone Amplifier ; MM & MC ; RIAA
Input impedance: 47KΩ(MM), 100Ω(MC)
Output impedance: 10KΩ
Output Voltage: 1.0V
Power Supply: 15V AC, 200mA
Gain: 35dB (MM) and 40dB (MC)
RIAA EQ Curve Accuracy (20-20kHz): ±1dB
Headphone Amp Noise: -103dBV
Headphone Amp Output Power: 100mW (@16Ω), 42mW(@300Ω)
Dimensions: 98 x 80 x 25mm / 3.86*3.5*0.98in
Weight: 0.27kg / 0.6 lb
1. LINE OUTPUT will be auto off if the headphone jack is connected.
2. Turntable GND cable must be connected to T12’s GND jack, and the background noise can be greatly decreased if T12’s GND jack is connected to the ground.
3. T12 will not work well if your turntable has built-in preamp.
4. Avoiding noise please keep T12 away from cellphones, routers and other signals.
5. The sound will not loud if you MC cartridge is with low impedance and voltage output, it is more suitable for MC cartridge whose impedance is not less than 100Ω.
1× Phono Preamp
1× Power Supply
It is not only a phono preamp but also a headphone amplifier, and it supports both Moving Magnet (MM) and Moving Coil(MC) cartridges, you can achieve many functions with it
Exceptional signal-to-noise ratio and very low distortion bring high quality sound and make you feel the original audio
High-end design and making technology, mini compact size makes it convenient to be carried and full-metal casing feels texture
LINE OUTPUT will be auto off if the headphone jack is connected. Turntable GND cable must be connected to T12’s GND jack, and the background noise can be greatly decreased if T12’s GND jack is connected to the ground
T12 will not work well if your turntable has built-in preamp. Avoiding noise please keep T12 away from cellphones, routers and other signals. The sound will not loud if you MC cartridge is with low impedance and voltage output, it is more suitable for MC cartridge whose impedance is not less than 100Ω