Top 10 Rated apogee mic 96k in 2022 Comparison Table
- Custom Condenser Capsule: Powered By Blue’S Custom Condenser Capsule, Snowball Ice Microphone Delivers Crystal-Clear Audio Quality That’S Light-Years Ahead Of Your Built-In Computer Microphone
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: Captures Your Voice With Clear, Focused Sound For Streaming, Podcasting, Broadcasting, Skype Calls And Zoom Meetings
- Stylish Retro Design: Record Or Stream In Style With A Classic Recording Equipment Design That Looks Great On Your Desktop And On Camera
- Adjustable Desktop Stand: Allows You To Position The Condenser Microphone In Relation To The Sound Source, Improving Sound Quality And Saving Space On Your Desktop For The Optimal Broadcast Setup
- Skype and Discord certified: Whether conducting interviews over Skype, streaming live gameplay on Twitch, or communicating across the globe, you’ll be heard loud and clear on leading VOIP platforms
- [Convenient Setup] Plug and play recording USB microphone for PC, with 5.9-Foot USB cable included for computer PC laptop, is connected directly to USB port for recording music, computer singing or podcast. The office microphone for computer is easy to use and install. (◆◆Incompatible with Xbox and Phones◆◆)
- [Durable Metal Design] Solid sturdy metal construction design, the computer microphone for Zoom meetings with stable tripod stand is convenient when you are doing voice overs or livestreams on YouTube. Durable material extends the service life of the voice-over microphone.
- [Volume Knob] Gaming USB mic for PS4 with additional volume knob itself has a louder or quieter output adjustment and is more sensitive. Your voice would be heard well enough through the zoom microphone USB when gaming, skyping or voice recording.
- [Widely Use] USB-powered design, the condenser microphone for recording no need the 48v Phantom power supply, works well with Cortana, Discord, voice chat and voice recognition. The podcast microphone for Mac meets most of your daily recording needs.
- [Clear Output Voice] Cardioid gaming microphone for PC captures your voice properly, producing clear smooth and crisp sound without static noise. Great gift for gamers/streamers/youtubers at isolating the sounds from the main source and separating them from any background noise. The streaming microphone does the job well for broadcast ,OBS and teamspeak.
- The price/performance standard in side address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home studio applications; The noise level is 20 dB SPL
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom engineered low mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Output connector: integral 3 pin XLRM type
- PODCAST READY: HypeMic is the only USB Microphone with a built-in analog compressor which helps your voice jump through the speaker. Ever wondered how some of your favorite podcast hosts sound so present. It’s because of compression that is usually done in post-production. With HypeMic, you don’t have to worry about that.
- PLUG-N-PLAY: Compatible with Mac, Windows, and iOS app that allows you to select an audio device so you’re never without a pro studio when you are on the go.
- NEXT-LEVEL SOUND CLARITY: HypeMic is a cardioid condenser microphone that supports sample rates up to 24-bit/96kHz. It’s the most detailed USB microphone on the market, making it the perfect companion for capturing your voice and story.
- 3 PROFESSIONAL PRESETS: Choose from 3 different compression settings to suit your recordings.
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY RECORDING IN STEREO: Capture beautiful stereo recordings of your instrument by connecting two HypeMic’s your laptop or desktop. HypeMic makes it easy to aggregate 2 devices to get even more detail out of your performance.
- PRO INSTRUMENT TONE: Jam+ is a professional, USB instrument input and stereo output. Connect your electric guitar, bass, acoustic instrument with pickup, dynamic mic, or keyboard to your iOS device or computer and capture every detail in high-quality audio.
- PUT IT INTO OVERDRIVE: Transform your pristine direct signal into a rich, warm overdrive that can provide everything from a clean boost to a thick distortion in the tradition of the most coveted vintage amps and stompboxes.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO JAM: Included with Jam + is the desktop version of BIAS FX Jam software for FREE from Positive Grid. The bundle includes a premium selection of 3 amps, 6 effects, and a collection of essential pedals. No additional software is needed to plug in and play with professional amp emulations.
- PRISTINE SOUND QUALITY: Capture every detail with 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution audio.
- PLUG-N-PLAY: Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, and any iOS device. No external power is necessary.
- Professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- Pure digital connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/ 96kHz
- 46dB of mic preamp gain, digitally controlled for greater precision
- Powerful headphone output with blend feature for zero latency recording
- No configuration required, just plug in and record
- USB 2. 0 connection to Mac and PC with up to 24 bit/ 192kHz audio
- Enhances your iTunes, Tidal, Spotify, Pandora or other music listening experience
- Constant Current Drive technology provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Quad sum DAC, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Premium aluminum build quality, built in the USA
- Compatible with Apogee JAM and MiC
- Compatible with any USB equipped Mac
- Securely clips into Apogee JAM and MiC
- THE BEST AUDIO INTERFACE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS: Whether you’re recording vocals, playing instruments, live streaming, or podcasting, the Duet 3 delivers with its legendary sound quality and ease of use.
- WORLD-CLASS PREAMPS: With up to 65dB of gain and 48V phantom power, you can cleanly and precisely capture any audio source with even the most demanding microphones.
- HARDWARE DSP MEANS LESS WORK FOR YOU: Capture your best performance and dial in your perfect sound with the Symphony ECS Channel Strip which is powered directly from the onboard hardware DSP. Latency while recording is practically zero.
- TAKE IT ON THE ROAD: Ultra-compact design with scratch-resistant cover glass make this the best portable audio interface on the market. Plus you get a handy travel case included to protect your gear for years to come.
- ONE INTERFACE FOR ALL PLATFORMS: Duet 3 is compatible with macOS, Windows 10, and even iOS devices like an iPhone or iPad.
- This Great Bundle Includes: 1 Apogee Hype Mic and 1 On-Ear Studio Headphones.
- Pure digital connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- Headphone output with blend feature offers zero latency recording
- Premium accessories kit includes tripod, pop filter and carrying case
Our Best Choice: PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 25th Anniversary Edition with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software
From the manufacturer
Simple, reliable, and portable.
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface is for you! This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
Just the right size.
The AudioBox USB 96 audio interface’s two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs make it ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar-bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system. A mix control lets you control the level between the input signal and computer playback, without hearing annoying delays. You also get a pair of balanced line-level outputs, an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone out, plus MIDI I/O, so you can connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller. The result is a simple, affordable, mobile recording solution.
Roadworthy and ready to travel.
Here is a mobile audio interface in the best sense of the term. We gave the AudioBox USB 96 a heavy-duty steel chassis so it can take a serious pounding and remain completely reliable. Its screaming-loud headphone output ensures you can hear your music loud and clear, even in noisy locations. And it’s USB 2.0 bus-powered, so you can record with it anywhere you can use a laptop. Simply drop it in your laptop bag or slap it on a tabletop.
Built for the studio and the road.
Whether you’re just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface will give you great sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis that’s ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the AudioBox USB 96 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete recording solution right out of the box. Check out the AudioBox USB 96 and Studio One at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
A classic that deserves celebration.
The AudioBox USB96 has been responsible for the great sound on countless albums, podcasts, live streams, and Zoom calls and here at PreSonus, we wanted to honor that with a special 25th Anniversary Edition featuring a sleek, black enclosure. Now you can choose your color: classic PreSonus blue or 25th Anniversary matte black.
World-class recording software included
While the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice.
Make your own magic.
PreSonus, we want to make sure that our audio interfaces come with everything you need to craft your own mesmerizing spells in the studio. That’s why we include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product we make. But here in Louisiana, we have a word: lagniappe. It means “a little something extra,” and it’s in that spirit that we also include the Studio Magic Suite of software with our audio interface products.
The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats… all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over one thousand USD!
2 high-quality Class-A mic preamps make it easy to get a great sound.
2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices, plus MIDI I/O.
Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic plug-in suite.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Receive the Full Version of Ampire FREE upon product registration, a $60 value!
Mixer control lets you create a custom blend between inputs and playback so you can monitor with zero latency.