Top 10 Rated audio legion amplifier in 2022 Comparison Table
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful, little Hi-Fi Bluetooth wireless amplifier exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound.
- Bluetooth 5.0 core, up to 50ft connection range guarantees low signal delay. No pop, no audible noise when Bluetooth connection is established.
- BT20A Bluetooth stereo receiver amplifier adopts 2PCS Texas Instruments TPA3116D2 chip. The TPA3116D2 are stereo efficient and digital amplifier power stage for driving speakers, with advanced oscillator/PLL circuit employs a multiple switching frequency option to avoid AM interferences.
- 100W RMS X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with a 24V power supply, can drive 280watts(8 ohms), 320watts(4 ohms) speakers.(for passive speakers only, not the powered speakers).
- Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, best for bookshelf/computer/desktop/speakers in your home.
- Upgrade your speakers with a built-in 60W x 2-channel amplifier, high-fidelity streaming music, and Alexa.
- Voice control music selection and playback with your compatible Echo device or the Alexa app.
- Connect Echo Link Amp to speakers and group with other supported Echo devices to play music throughout your home.
- Supports hi-fidelity audio from streaming services like Amazon Music HD.
- Multiple digital and analog inputs and outputs provide compatibility with your existing stereo equipment.
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow. Damping Factor - 150<
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- 3.5-inch High Compression Titanium Bullet Super Tweeters
- Max Power: 500 Watts
- RMS Power: 300 Watts
- The Max power rating, for each tweeter is 250 Watts, for a total of 500 Watts.
- 1" High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil with In-line Capacitor Crossover
- Power - 1100 Max x 1 @ 2 Ohms, 550 Max x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- MIDRANGE THAT HANDLES IT ALL - A mid-range driver that can answer the call to handle the most significant part of the audible sound spectrum. A speaker that sounds great with just instrumentals and, even better with vocals.
- POWER YOU CAN COUNT ON - The PRO-X6.4BM delivers an impressive 500W Max Power with 250W RMS at 4 Ohms, enough to tackle a full range of audio.
- HIGH-QUALITY VOICE COIL - 1.5” high-temperature CCAW voice coil can handle extreme heat and maintain its structural integrity meaning long life out of your speakers.
- TAKE YOUR SYSTEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL - Get the most out of your system by upgrading to a speaker that gives you everything you're missing from your stock stereo. Discover what a true midrange speaker can do for you.
- 6.5" LOUDSPEAKER WITH BULLET - Specifically designed Bullet dust cover to protect the voice coil and provide the optimal sound each and every time.
- Power - 100 Watts Max X 4 @2-Ohms, 50 Watts Max X 4 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ Amplifiers Have Enormous Amount Of Current Flowing Through Its Output Transistors With No Audio Signal. Class ‘B’ Amplifiers Have No Current Flowing Through Its Outputs With No Audio Signal
- Full Range - With A Full Range Amplifier You Not Only Have The Option To Run Your Speakers, But Also Your Subwoofers
- Variable Gain Control - The Gain Control Is Not For Adjusting Volume. It Simply Adjusts The Amount Of Signal That Is Coming From Your Receiver And Going To Your Amplifier
- Skar Audio FSX65-4 6.5" 4 Ohm mid-range speaker
- 300 Watts Max | 150 Watts RMS
- 1.5" Voice coil - Ferrite magnet
- Sensitivity : 92.5 Db 1w/1m
- Sold Individually (Set of 1)
- TOP OF THE LINE TWEETERS - Professional grade super tweeters that can handle high frequencies with ease. DS18 meticulously designed these tweeters to sound as good as they look.
- POWER YOU CAN COUNT ON - PRO-TW120B ferrite tweeter delivers out-of-this-world power, at 120 watts RMS and 240 watts Max at 4 ohms with build in capacitor filter.
- HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM FRAME AND DIAPHRAGM - If you like your highs crisp, bright, and loud, aluminum tweeters are exactly what you need. It's light, strong, and produces a bright sound at high frequencies.
- TAKE YOUR SYSTEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL - Get the most out of your system by upgrading to a super tweeter that gives you everything you're missing from your stock stereo. Discover what a high-end tweeter can do for you.
- 1" SUPER BULLET TWEETERS - Specifically designed Bullet dust cover to protect the voice coil and ensure that the highs cut through road noise and big bass.
- 12-Inch Dual 4 ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1, 200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer high temperature Copper voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround - High flux ferrite motor
- Frequency response: 22 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 84.7 dB
Our Best Choice: Audio Legion AL1200.1D 1200-Watt Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier – Powerful Class D Car Amp
Audio Legion AL1200.1D
The Audio Legion AL1200.1D class D monoblock amplifier utilizes Korean technology to provide stable, dependable power in a convenient and sturdy platform.
The AL1200.1D features Tiffany-style RCA connections for superior signal clarity. This model can also be strapped to a second unit for increased power by utilizing the master-slave capability and RCA input link.
As with all Audio Legion amplifiers, the AL1200.1D is housed in a sleek black heatsink designed for optimal heat dissipation to keep your amplifier running cool for extended periods of time.
Audio Legion AL1200.1D Technical Specs
RMS Power, 1 Ohm
RMS Power, 2 Ohm
RMS Power, 4 Ohm
Low Pass Frequency Crossover
40Hz – 250Hz
10Hz – 30Hz
10Hz – 350Hz
8.5 – 16 V
100A (200A if strapped)
SPECS TO IMPRESS: 10 Hz – 350 Hz Frequency Response, 40 Hz – 250 Hz Low Pass Frequency Crossover, 1 Ohm Mono
AUDIO CONTROL FROM THE DRIVER’S SEAT: The included bass knob allows you to control the amp from the front of the car. On-board LED lights indicate amplifier power to easily identify the state of the amp.
PERFECT ADDITION TO ANY CAR AUDIO SYSTEM: Audio Legion’s class D amp will give your audio setup the boost it needs. A great gift to any audio enthusiast!
QUALITY GUARANTEED: Audio Legion prides itself on high quality, reliable products. Whether it’s factory replacement coaxial speakers or competition-level subwoofers and amplifiers, you will not be disappointed.